General Property Management
- Monitor and address tenant inquiries during and after business hours.
- Conduct a move-in and move-out inspection.
- Provide oversight of moving the tenant(s) into and out of the property.
- Maintain communication with tenant(s) throughout their stay.
- Provide suggestions and oversight of remote rent income collection for the Owner.
General Maintenance and Repair
- Arrange bi-annual unit inspection.
- Review property and make timely suggestions to boost gross income.
- Suggest minor repairs and solutions discovered during inspections and prospect feedback.
- Investigate and approve maintenance personnel and repair vendor authenticity.
- Vet and obtain insurances from contractors and subcontractors to be hired by the Owner.
- Provide coordination of invoices for labor and material to be billed directly to the Owner.
- Provide documented updates on maintenance or repair work in progress with expenses, receipts and warranties.
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance of property (lawn mowing/snowplowing/leaf cleanup).
- Monitor compliance with all safety guidelines and policies.
- Make daily decisions about construction activities in accordance with ownership.
- Establish and implement work schedules and adjust them to meet project deadlines in accordance with ownership.
- Inventory materials and order materials as needed and approved by ownership.
- Ensure all site personnel use quality workmanship in accordance with plans and ownership needs and proper insurance.
- Conduct project monitoring to ensure quality construction and safety.
- Implement project cost control procedures and monitoring in accordance with ownership.
- Adjust project schedules as needed in order to meet all project deadlines in accordance with ownership needs.
- Read blueprints and plans and communicate them if necessary.
- Travel between multiple job sites and simultaneously manage workloads of individual projects.
Real Estate Listings
- While Clever Property Management is a NYS licensed Real Estate Brokerage, our approach is to set up your apartment listings with a realtor(s) of your choice, or if you agree, one that we suggest.
o Why? Our network of real estate offices provides you with a higher probability to show, review, interview, select and lease with our oversight and advisement customized to our clients’ preferences.
- Coordinate apartment turnover with (selected Realtor) post lease insuring damages are recovered.
- Coordinate effort between (selected Realtor) and Owner to get unit(s) leased.
- Review and report on vacancy reports (to be supplied by the Realtor).
- Review and discuss potential lease candidates (to be supplied by the Realtor) with the Realtor and Owner.
- Verify current legislation requirements are being met for the landlord.
Have you received a code enforcement violation or warnings from local officials? We address them by correcting and rectifying the issue with the proper town or city, and notify the residents or tenants responsible.