PROPERTY AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our team specializes in multi-family, retail and commercial Property Management, Property Maintenance and Real Estate Services in the Hudson Valley and several states along the eastern seaboard.
Looking to do some capital repairs to your real estate?
Our team can help reduce overall delivery costs, keeps projects on schedule and provides excellent market knowledge for informed decision making by supervising tenant improvements, build-outs, outside consultants for complex projects.
General Property Management
- Monitor and address tenant inquiries during and after business hours.
- Conduct a move-in and move-out inspection.
- Provide oversight of moving the tenant(s) into and out of the property.
- Maintain communication with tenant(s) throughout their stay.
- Provide solution and oversight of remote rent income collection for Owner.
General Maintenance and Repair
- Arrange bi-annual unit inspection.
- Review property and make timely suggestions to help boost gross income.
- Suggest minor repairs and solutions discovered during timely inspections and prospect feedback.
- Investigate and approve maintenance personnel and repair vendor authenticity.
- Vet and obtain insurances from contractors and subcontractors to be hired by Owner.
- Provide coordination of invoices for labor and material to be billed directly to Owner*.
- Provide documented updates on maintenance or repair work in progress with expenses, receipts and warrantees.
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance of property (lawn mowing/snowplowing/leaf cleanup).
Real Estate Listings
- While Clever Property Management is a NYS licensed Real Estate Brokerage, our approach is to set up your apartment listings with a realtor(s) of your choice, or if you agree, one that we suggest.
- Why? Our network of real estate offices provides you with a higher probability to show, review, interview, select and lease with our oversight and advisement customized to our clients’ preferences.
- Coordinate apartment turnover with (selected Realtor) post lease insuring damages are recovered.
- Coordinate effort between (selected Realtor) and Owner to get unit(s) leased.
- Review and report on vacancy reports (to be supplied by Realtor).
- Review and discuss potential lease candidates (to be supplied by Realtor) with Realtor and Owner.
- Verify current legislation requirements are being met for landlord.
Code enforcement violation? Warnings from the local officials? We address them by correcting and rectifying the issue with the proper town or city, and notify the residents or tenants responsible.